You probably know him best as frontman for The Black Heart Procession, but he also spends his time recording other bands in his studio (Stereo Disguise Recording Laboratories), as well as occasionally writing and recording stuff for his other band, Three Mile Pilot.
What does TBHP stand for?
TBHP stands for The Black Heart Procession (band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TBHP
We have 15 other meanings of TBHP in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Business Hall of Fame (Houston, TX)
- The Better Homes Fund (Massachusetts)
- The Best Hogwarts Guild (website)
- The Book House, Inc. (Jonesville, MI)
- The Bastards Have Landed (Peter Jackson fansite)
- The Bronx Health Link, Inc
- T-Butyl Hydrogen Peroxide (life sciences)
- Tert-Butyl Hydroperoxide
- Tertiary-Butyl Hydrogen Peroxide (biophysics)
- The Best Hacker Portal (Turkey)
- The Bronx Health Plan (New York)
- The Badminton High Pants Gang (Australia)
- Tertiary-Butylhydroquinone (Organic Chemistry)
- Tha Blue Herb Recordings (hip hop group website)
- Talking Board Historical Society
- The Ben Heck Show (Internet TV series)
- The Brook Hill School (Bullard, TX)
- Thunder Bay Historical Society (Canada)
- Timaru Boys' High School (New Zealand)
- Todd Beamer High School (Federal Way, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: DAVID POLLOCK THE BLACK HEART PROCESSION, King Tut's, Glasgow, Dec 15 TAKING the stage dressed in black, they're like an undertaker's version of a barbershop quartet.
California's finest post-rockers the Black Heart Procession head a great triple bill at Wolverhampton's Varsity on Saturday.