In it, the arrival of the Big Bad Wolf symbol next to any of the piggies' houses of straw, twigs or bricks starts the Big Bad Wolf free spins, in which wolf blows down houses of all sorts to give the player a Multiplier between x2 for a ruined straw house and a x4 Multiplier for a ruined brick house.
What does TBBW stand for?
TBBW stands for The Big Bad Wolf
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of TBBW in our Acronym Attic
- Talking Book and Braille Service (libraries; various locations)
- The Big Blue Sky (website)
- The Bread Board System
- Tourism Better Business Scheme (UK)
- Toledo Bend Bi-State Alliance
- Texas Banana Boat Team (non-profit Christian relief volunteer organization)
- The Big Bang Theory (TV series)
- Texas Black Bass Unlimited
- Transportable Battery Backup Unit
- Tijdelijke Beleidsregeling Bijdragen Vaarwegaansluitingen (Dutch transportation policy)
- Transbronchial Biopsy
- The Best Band You Never Heard in Your Life (Frank Zappa album)
- Tabernacle Baptist Church (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Tactical Battle Command (Fort Monmouth, NJ)
- Tactical Battlefield Communications
- Taegu Broadcasting Company (South Korea)
- Tallowood Baptist Church (Houston, TX)
- Tangible Base Capital
- Tauranga Boys College (New Zealand)
- Taxonomy Boot Camp
Samples in periodicals archive:
Visitors were also given the chance to meet some make-believe heroes and villains from famous story books such as Captain Hook and the Big Bad Wolf.
Byline: STEVE DUB[ETH] THE big bad wolf turns out to be a big softie in a book that last night was named the winner of the Welsh Books Council's Tir na n-Og English Award.
We play The Three Little Pigs and Suri is the Big Bad Wolf.
Ten years ago the previous owner was the big bad wolf, now I am the big bad wolf but there is no sponsorship coming in due to the global economic crisis.
Also showing is Walt Disney’s The Three Little Pigs, a phenomenon of the day: Its theme song, “Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf,” became a Depression anthem.
The backing singers sound like the three little pigs on helium and then the big bad wolf looms in the form of the London rapper.
The Three Little Pigs is a DVD for viewers ages 3 and up featuring the classic fairy tale of the Three Little Pigs with a twist--the pigs and the Big Bad Wolf are all played by lovable canine actors