Van Doorslaer has been creating ceramics for the abbey since 1965, and this year the Belgian monk has created a new ceramic piece of an angel with an American flag to commemorate the events of Sept.
What does TBM stand for?
TBM stands for The Belgian Monk (est. 2000; Norwich, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TBM
We have 134 other meanings of TBM in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Business Management (software)
- Technology Based Marketing
- Technology Business Management
- Teddy Bear Museum
- Teen Beach Movie (Disney channel original movie)
- Temporary Benchmark
- Terabit Memory
- Terrestrial Biogeochemical Model
- The Bastard Machine
- The Beautiful Mistake (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The same dream seized the early liturgical reformers, from the European Benedictine monks Gueranger, Herwegen, Casel, and later, Beauduin, the Belgian monk whose influence reached the American church primarily through Dom Virgil Michel.