ART: PHOTO CUTLINE: Members of The Atlantic Paranormal Society - from left, Adam Berry, Amy Bruni, Grant Wilson and Jason Hawes.
What does TAPS stand for?
TAPS stands for The Atlantic Paranormal Society (New Jersey)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAPS
We have 106 other meanings of TAPS in our Acronym Attic
- Technical and Professional Services (Maryland)
- Technology Area Plans
- Technology Assessment and Planning System
- TERCOM Aircraft Positioning System
- Terminal Applications Processor System
- Terminal Approach Production System
- Terminal Area Positive Separation
- Test Access Paths
- TETRA Advanced Packet Services
- Texoma Area Paratransit System (Texas)
- Theory and Practice of Software (conference)
- Thick As Pig Stuff (polite form)
- Tobacco Advertising, Promotion and Sponsorship
- Tool for Auto-Registered Phones Support (Cisco tool to manage VoIP phones)
- Totally Automated Personnel System
- Towed Acoustic Projector System
- Towed-Array Broadband Processing System (British)
- Tracking and Presentation System (provides an audit trail of budget adjustments)
- Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors
- Training and Performance Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
And the show’s paranormal research team, called The Atlantic Paranormal Society (as in TAPS, like the haunting military bugle call played over soldier’s graves), is just a bunch of relatable, hard-working, everyday Joe Plumbers (they really are plumbers
Wednesday) Logline: The Atlantic Paranormal Society - a couple of plumbers in their day jobs - investigates ostensibly unexplainable phenomena for a second season.