The Asia Pacific Journal of Anthropology 6 (1): 19-34.
What does TAPJA stand for?
TAPJA stands for The Asia Pacific Journal of Anthropology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Tripartite Advisory Panel on International Labor Standards
- Tariff and Precedent Information Network
- Technology Assisting People In Need
- Teens and Pudding Inconvenience Our Childish Agents (Kids Next Door show)
- TDWG (Taxonomic Database Working Group) Access Protocol for Information Retrieval
- The Anxiety Panic Internet Resource
- Tactical Photographic Image Transmission
- Tennessee Association of Professional Interpreters and Translators
- Tuition Assistance Program Initiative for TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)
- Tactical Airborne Processing, Interpretation, and Transmission System
- Tawakoni Area Public Library (Texas)
- The AWK (Aho, Weinberger, Kernighan) Programming Language (book)
- Therapy-Related Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia
- Trinayana Auto Pvt. Ltd. (est. 1995; India)
- Tulsa Association of Petroleum Landmen (Tulsa, OK)
- Types and Programming Languages (Benjamin C. Pierce book)
- Trans-Alaska Pipeline Liability Fund
- Trans-Arabian Pipeline Company (Gulf to Zahrani, Lebanon)
- Taser Anti-Personnel Munition (non-lethal land mine)
- Technical Assistance Project Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Asia Pacific Journal of Anthropology 2(2): 21-44.
The Asia Pacific Journal of Anthropology, 1 (1): 24-36.