But it is, all the same, a fascinating insight into the life and career of the man formerly known as the Artist Formerly Known as Prince.
What does TAFKAP stand for?
TAFKAP stands for The Artist Formerly Known As Prince
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of TAFKAP in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Architecture Framework for Information Management
- Turkish Americans for Informed Policy
- Tanzanian Fisheries Research Institute
- Tactical Flight Information Service
- Theater Army Finance Information System
- Theater Army Finance Interface System
- Trim and Fitness International Sport for All (Germany)
- The Artist Formerly Known As
- The Archives Formerly Known As Cathouse (alt.folklore.urban)
- The Anomaly Formerly Known As Errata Formerly Known As Flaw
- Task Force for the Reconstruction of Kosovo (EC)
- Take A Flying Leap
- Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language
- Technical and Administrative Frequency List (Canada)
- Tribunal Admistrativo e Fiscal de Lisboa (Portugal)
- Three and Four Letter Abbreviation
- Tayside and Fife Library and Information Network (Dundee City Council Leisure and Communities Department; UK)
- Task Force for Logistics and Law and Order (Sri Lanka)
- Taiwan Association of Family Medicine
- Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets (John Murphy book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unlike The Artist Formerly Known as Prince, who had his own unpronounceable symbol, Gibbons has one that is easily articulated and probably has been in private conversations from Reno to Elko to Las Vegas.
The artist formerly known as the Artist Formerly Known as Prince, was off to prepare for Sunday, or ring door bells.
Girl Bros), who used to work with the Artist Formerly Known as Prince.
The Artist Formerly Known as Prince and RollingStone.
The first sensational mining of rock scores occurred in 1993, when the Joffrey Ballet premiered its controversial Billboards, set to songs by the Artist Formerly Known as Prince.
The Artist Formerly Known as Prince, who mused publicly about going totally indie after his acrimonious split with Warner Brothers, but instead now runs his own NPG Records through a manufacturing and distribution deal with EMI/Capitol, said it best to Forbes: "I love Ani DiFranco.
As The Artist Formerly Known As Prince can well attest, every society has rules when it comes to picking personal names.