Immediately upon graduation in 1981, she was hired as an RN at The Aroostook Medical Center.
What does TAMC stand for?
TAMC stands for The Aroostook Medical Center (Presque Isle, ME)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAMC
We have 26 other meanings of TAMC in our Acronym Attic
- Transit Advertising Measurement Bureau
- Transportation Aircraft Maintenance Battalion
- Twins And Multiple Births Association
- Tivoli Access Manager for Business Integration (IBM)
- Transparent Access to Multiple Bioinformatics Information Sources (Manchester University; UK)
- Tactical Aircraft Maintenance Company
- Texas Aggies Making Changes (Texas A&M University; College Station, TX)
- Texas Agricultural and Mechanical College
- Texas Animal Medical Center (Waco, TX)
- Thai Asset Management Corp.
- Theory and Applications of Models of Computation (Conference)
- Total Aerobic Microbial Count
- Training Aids Management Office
- Transgenic Animal Model Core (University of Michigan)
- Transportation Agency for Monterey County (California)
- Tripler Army Medical Center
- The American Middle Class Association
- Theater Army Movement Control Agency (US DoD)
- Tennessee Association of Municipal Clerks and Recorders (Knoxville, TN)
- Texas A&M College of Business Administration (College Station, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 million grant to The Aroostook Medical Center for IT development to support chronic disease management, from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ).