Leanne, whose fiance Paul Smith, 29, is due to be made redundant next week from Avana Bakeries in Cardiff, said: 'Since October I've gone through to the appointments line a few times, but the hospital won't tell me how long I'll be waiting, just that people referred in August haven't been seen yet.
What does TAL stand for?
TAL stands for The Appointments Line (UK National Health Service)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAL
We have 106 other meanings of TAL in our Acronym Attic
- Teachers as Leaders (various locations)
- Teaching and Learning
- Technical Assistance Loan (Brazil)
- Technology Alert List (US State Department)
- Template Attribute Language
- Tendo-Achilles Lengthening
- Tennessee Art League (Nashville, TN)
- TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages) & Applied Linguistics (various schools)
- Thanks A Lot
- The American Legion
- They All Lie
- Thick Ascending Limb
- Think and Link (e-mail for disabled people)
- This American Life (public radio/TV show)
- Threshold Ambient Level
- Time After Launch
- Tissage d'Ameublement de La Loire (French: Woven Furniture from La Loire; France)
- Tonnage Axle Limit (transportation loads)
- Tower Australia Limited (life insurance)
- Townsend Analytics Ltd. (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Petrina Rowley, operational manager for NHS Direct, said: "The majority of callers are requesting information about how to make an appointment for a further mammogram and we're signposting them to the appointments line at the appropriate hospital.