Foster supported the American cause for independence, was a colonel in the militia during the Revolutionary War, and served as a justice of the Superior Court of Massachusetts.
What does TAC stand for?
TAC stands for The American Cause (conservative think tank)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAC
We have 736 other meanings of TAC in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Air Composites, Inc (Cedar Hill, TX)
- Texas Annual Conference (various organizations)
- Texas Antiquities Code
- The Acacia Strain (band)
- The Achievement Centre (Canada)
- The Acting Company (New York, NY)
- The Actionscript Conference
- The Advanced Christianity
- The Aerospace Corporation
- The Aleut Corporation
- The American Conservative (various locations)
- The Angry Corrie (hillwalking fanzine; UK)
- The Application Connection
- The Architect's Collaborative
- The Asatru Community
- The Assassin Clan (gaming clan)
- The Athletes Course
- The Athletics Congress (now USATF)
- The Austin Company (United Kingdom)
- Theater Airfield Card
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American cause had fared badly up to that point.
Mickelson, a five-time US Open runner-up who has yet to win the event, was expected to champion the American cause at Congressional Country Club being absent due to injury and on a 20-month win drought.
Mickelson was also unbeaten, contributing four and a half points to the American cause.
The indecisiveness and sensitive egos of the three primary British actors--Gen Henry Clinton, Gen Charles Cornwallis, and Adm Marriot Arbuthnot--were particularly helpful to the American cause.
White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel is said to be closer to The American Cause than the New York Times editorial board on the subject of amnesty's popularity.
Bernard, President and CEO, Independent Women's Forum; Bay Buchanan, President of The American Cause and political commentator on CNN; Rosario Dawson, actress and cofounder of VotoLatino; and Dee Dee Myers, former White House Press Secretary and author of "Why Women Should Rule the World.
For example, we find what Washington probably felt about the beheading of the king who supported the American cause, whatever the motives, and the reasons why revolutionary France rejected Lafayette's attempts at leadership.