He has also written children's books, including The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents which won the prestigious Carnegie medal for children's fiction.
What does TAMAHER stand for?
TAMAHER stands for The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents (book by Terry Pratchett)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Texas Agricultural and Mechanical-Corpus Christi
- The Amazing Meeting 5
- Telugu Association of Metro Atlanta
- Terminology in Advanced Management Applications (conference)
- The Alternative MILSATCOM Architecture
- Threat Assessment for Army Mission Areas
- Together Administration Management Agent (metadirectory services)
- Training Aids Management Agency
- Talent Agents and Managers Association of Canada
- Texas Association of Mexican American Chambers of Commerce
- There Are Many and Real Alternatives
- Tax Aware Management Addressing Risk Asset Allocation and Cost (ASP software offering for financial advisors)
- Tactical Aviation Maintenance Battalion
- Tamalpais Bancorp
- Tartan Army Message Board (Scottish national football team fan group)
- Temperature Ambient
- Transit Advertising Measurement Bureau
- Transportation Aircraft Maintenance Battalion
- Twins And Multiple Births Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
SF writer Pratchett, author of the hilarious The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents (winner of Britain's Carnegie Medal and an ALA Best Book for YAs; reviewed in KLIATT in November 2001), offers here a second novel for YAs that will delight fans of both fantasy and humor.
Callum Cleghorn THE AMAZING MAURICE AND HIS EDUCATED RODENTS TERRY PRATCHETT A book about a cat called Maurice, a kid called Keith and a bunch of rats who can talk who travel from town to town, pretending the rats are a plague and posing as ratcatchers to earn money.