The show features on-location field footage illustrating business strategies and technology in their application along with footage and commentary from leading corporate executives and industry experts on the show's advisory board, The Alliance for Technology Education (TATE).
What does TATE stand for?
TATE stands for The Alliance for Technology Education (Florida)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TATE
We have 4 other meanings of TATE in our Acronym Attic
- Tactical Automatic Telephone Central Office
- Tanzanian Training Centre for Orthopaedic Technologists
- Technical Assistance and Training Department (Palestinian Economic Council for Development and Reconstruction)
- Texas Association of Teachers of Dance
- Threat Assessment Training Device
- Turkiye Acil Tip Dernegi (Turkish: Emergency Medicine Association of Turkey)
- These Are the Days of Our Lives (Queen song)
- Taipei Aerospace Technology Exhibition (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Talk About the Eagles (message board Philadelphia Eagles)
- Tasmanian Association for the Teaching of English (Australian Association for the Teaching of English)
- Trans-American Trade Exchange (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Tumor-Associated Tissue Eosinophilia (cancer complication)
- Torpedo Attack Evaluator/Telemetry Communication
- Tanzanian Traditional Energy Development Organisation (Tanzania)
- Truck and Trailer Equipment Maintenance Software
- Time and Travel Expense Reporting System
- Trojan Air Transportable Electronic Reconnaissance System
- Turkish Association of Trauma and Emergency Surgery
- Technical Assistance and Training Facility (Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation)
- Technical Assistance Trust Funds (global advisory services funding program)