I will leave such classics as I, Robot by The Alan Parsons Project, Cliff Richard's 30 Golden Greats and The Hollies Sing Dylan.
What does TAPP stand for?
TAPP stands for The Alan Parsons Project (band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TAPP
We have 94 other meanings of TAPP in our Acronym Attic
- The Awesome Power Of A Fully Operational Mothership (George Clinton)
- Theater Army Personnel Operations Center
- Theory and Practice of Open Computational Systems (workshop)
- Text Analysis Portal for Research (Canada)
- Theory and Practice of Object Systems (journal)
- Tasks, Appointments, Priorities, and People (management book)
- Teacher Alternative Preparation Program
- Technical Assistance for Parents Program
- Technical Assistance for Programs by Programs (Southeastern Network of Youth and Family Services; Florida)
- Technical Assistance for Public Participation
- The Art of Positive Parenting (parenting support/education for at-risk families)
- Thermochemical and Physical Properties
- Time and Attendance, Payroll, and Personnel
- Total Access Partner Program (Adtran)
- Training and Placement Program
- transabdominal pre-peritoneal
- Transportable Assemblage Perimeter Protection
- Tumaini AIDS Prevention Program
- Tampa Area Professional Photographers Association
- Texas Association of Physical Plant Administrators
Samples in periodicals archive:
The song's tinkling top end of the scale piano riffs give a sense of the wind rushing over the Yorkshire moors, before launching into a heavy bass and drum backing that is rounded off with a fantastic electric guitar solo from Ian Bairnson, who was best known for his work with the Alan Parsons Project.
Along with songwriting partner Eric Woolfson, he founded The Alan Parsons Project and produced a string of multi-platinum records, including "I Robot" and "Eye In The Sky.
He's recruited ELO Part II guitar wizard Phil Bates, keyboardsman Neil Lockwood from The Alan Parsons Project and bassist Phil Tree, who's well-known for his work in the Roy Wood Band.
Grief-stricken by his diminished libido, Powers jumps into the time travel machine and pursues Dr Evil back to the sixties to retrieve his mojo and stop the madman from destroying the world with a giant, moon-based laser lovingly called The Alan Parsons Project.
A wistful Blunstone was also able to show his range of vocal versatility on Tim Hardin's Misty Roses and Old and Wise, remembering his days with the Alan Parsons Project.
On the other hand, I must note that Parson's symphonic suite, ``The Fall of the House of Usher,'' on the Alan Parsons Project ``Tales of Mystery and Imagination,'' almost perfectly dubs a 1920s artsy short of the same name.
Rafael's 8PM showtime opens up the evening's entertainment on a bill that also includes sets from singer- songwriter Edwin McCain and classic prog-rockers the Alan Parsons Project.