The programme was so long because it was the adaptation of two separate books, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, a children's book by Mark Twain from 1876 and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, which is often mistaken for a children's book but is actually one of the greatest ever works of American literature.
What does TAoHF stand for?
TAoHF stands for The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (Mark Twain novel)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Texas Association of Original Doll Artists
- The Art of Encouragement (est. 2008)
- Tourism Area of Expertise
- Transcatheter Arterial Oily Chemoembolization
- Truants Alternative and Optional Education Program (Illinois State Board of Education)
- Gasoline Tanker - Military Sealift Command Manned (also abbreviated T-AOG)
- Taiwan Association of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Texas Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (Sweetwater, TX)
- Theater Airfield Operations Group (US Army Aviation)
- The Art of Game Mastering (online gaming forum)
- The Alliance of Jedi (Star Wars gaming)
- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (movie)
- The Adventures of Link (gaming)
- The Association of Ontario Locksmiths
- Type A Oncornavirus-Like Particles
- Tactical Air Operations Module (USMC)
- Technische Assistentie Opkomende Markten (Dutch: Emerging Markets Technical Assistance)
- Texas Association Of Magicians
- The Alliance of Mystery (online gaming)
- The Association Of Melody Crystal Healing Instructors
Samples in periodicals archive:
1835: Mark Twain, author of The Adventures Of Tom Sawyer and The Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn, was born in Missouri.
The decision by the standards council comes as a controversy continues to rage after a US publisher issued a censored version of Mark Twain's The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.
Petersburg in The Adventures of Tom Sawyer , The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and other lesser-known works.
Inspirations As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner The Sirens of Titan by Kurt Vonnegut Labyrinths by Jorge Luis Borges One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel García Márquez The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain (read by Garrison Keillor)
Stagecoach is to American movies what The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is to American literature.
The Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn Mark Twain Naxos Audiobooks 416 Mary Lindsay Polk Drive, Suite 509, Franklin, TN 37067 www.
Yet, he somehow found time to produce some great literature - in The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn he wrote what some consider to be the finest novel in the English language.