The Academy of Medicine, Engineering and Science of Texas Presents Ted Moise with 2012 Edith and Peter O'Donnell Award HOUSTON, Jan.
What does TAMEST stand for?
TAMEST stands for The Academy of Medicine, Engineering and Science of Texas
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Tert-Amyl Methyl Ether
- Tertiary Amyl Methyl Ether
- Texas Alliance for Minorities in Engineering
- Tilt Anisoplanatism Measurement Experiment
- TRADOC Architecture Management Element
- Transportes Aéreos Militares del Ecuador (airline)
- Tivoli Access Manager for E-Business (IBM)
- Texas A&M Emergency Care Team
- Turkish American Multicultural Educational Foundation (Sunnyside, NY)
- Tactical Automated Maintenance Facility
- Technical Assistance Management Facility (Australia and Indonesia)
- Tehran Avenue Music Festival
- The Anglo Mexican Foundation (est. 1943; Mexico)
- The Anita Memorial Fund (Equine Rescue Incorporated)
- Think Again, My Friend
- To All My Friends (chat)
- Texas Association of Marriage and Family Counselors (Richardson, TX)
- TRADOC Acronym Ministry for Efficiency
- This Ain't My First Rodeo
Samples in periodicals archive:
Receives Edith and Peter O'Donnell Award for Technology Innovation * Awarded by The Academy of Medicine, Engineering and Science of Texas * Leads research program developing new methods and technologies IRVING, Texas -- Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) announced today that Timothy J.
9 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas National Academies members, Nobel Laureates, university and industry leaders - joined together as The Academy of Medicine, Engineering and Science of Texas (TAMEST) - have issued a report offering critical steps to solving the math and science education crisis facing our state.
AUSTIN, Texas -- Truchard Addresses The Academy of Medicine, Engineering and Science of Texas at Annual Meeting National Instruments (Nasdaq:NATI) President, CEO and Co-founder Dr.