The ASCO Numatics product line in North America consists of more than 50,000 valves, an extensive selection of air preparation equipment, and a full line of actuation products.
What does TACF stand for?
TACF stands for The ASCO (American Society of Clinical Oncology) Cancer Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TACF
We have 9 other meanings of TACF in our Acronym Attic
- Thomas/America Circumcision Education Program
- Tactical Electronics Squadron
- Tactical Exercise (various locations)
- Technical Analysis and Cost Estimate Schedule
- Texas Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (Austin, TX)
- Tactical Test
- Tactical Evaluation
- Tactical Air Control Facility
- Temporary Alteration Control Form
- The American Chestnut Foundation
- Tivoli Access Control Facility (IBM Redbook: SG24-2021-00)
- Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship (Toronto, Canada)
- Tustin Area Council for Fine Arts (California)
- Tactical Frequency Assignment Module
- Tactical Digital Facsimile
- Tactical Fire Direction Center
- Tactical Fire
- Tactical Fire Direction System (Army)
- Tactical Forces Information System
- Tactical Force Interaction Targeting & Strike (Study)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ASCO EHR Lab provides a unique opportunity for vendors to demonstrate their EHR to ASCO members and Annual Meeting attendees including showcasing their product's ability to perform clinical decision support, chemotherapy ordering, and QOPI case selection.
The ASCO EHR lab experience is highly valued by both ASCO members and vendors as a unique opportunity for oncology providers and their practice staff to familiarize themselves with products available for implementation today.
The ASCO Advisor solution will launch at ASCO's annual meeting in Chicago in June, where it will be available for demonstration.
June 7 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The West Clinic, a world-class center of excellence in oncology, hematology, radiology and other advanced medical care, announced today that it is one of only 10 community oncology practices nationwide to receive an honor from the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) and The ASCO Cancer Foundation for efforts to improve care of people with cancer through participation in clinical trials.
ICC, a leading provider of EHR technology, rated #1 by independent organizations as qualifying for "Meaningful Use", was selected for the second time by ASCO to present their product at the ASCO EHR Lab.
During the event, Exelixis management and other presenters will review the latest clinical data for cabozantinib in castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC), ovarian cancer, and other tumor types, as presented at the ASCO annual meeting.
Burris also will receive the ASCO Statesman Award during the ASCO Business Meeting June 7.