THE STORY: A series of interweaving film noir stories set in crime-infested Basin City, all based on the acclaimed graphic novels Sin City, The Big Fat Kill and That Yellow Bastard by Frank Miller (who is co-director with Robert Rodriguez).
What does TYB stand for?
TYB stands for That Yellow Bastard (Sin City)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TYB
We have 5 other meanings of TYB in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Young Autism Project (Houston, TX)
- Thai Youth AIDS Prevention Project
- Thamesmead Youth Awareness Programme (UK)
- The Youth Awareness Programme (community support; UK)
- Three Year Accessibility Plan (Canada)
- The Young and the Hopeless (Good Charlotte album)
- The Young And The Restless (US TV show, soap opera)
- Thank You All Very Much
- Temecula Youth Baseball (Temecula, CA)
- Test Yolk Buffer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sin City melds three of Miller's stories - The Hard Goodbye, The Big Fat Kill and That Yellow Bastard - into a single narrative.
Sin City melds three of Miller's stories ( The Hard Goodbye, The Big Fat Kill and That Yellow Bastard ( into a single multi-stranded narrative.