And brave hearts who speak out defying all pressures and threats show everyone that they are alive and they risk their lives so that others may live.
What does TOML stand for?
TOML stands for That Others May Live (Foundation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Treatment of Mild Hypertension Study
- Tales of Monkey Island (video game)
- Task-Objective Marketing Inc. (Guelph, Ontario, Canada)
- Test of Motor Impairment
- The Other Movie Industry Enterprises (est. 2007)
- Tools Development of Basic Electronic System Design Automation
- Task Order Management and Information System
- Tennessee Offender Management Information System (Tennessee Department of Correction)
- Tomahawk Information System (US Navy)
- Torah Observant Messianic Jewish
- Tactical Ops Map Manager (software)
- Test of Memory Malingering
- Theory of Mind Module
- Time Oriented Metropolitan Model (land use planning)
- Tourism Optimisation Management Model (Australia)
- Trans Orient Modern Machinery (Saudi Arabia)
- Translocase of Outer Mitochondrial Membrane 34 (gene)
- Total Office Management Made Incredibly Easy
- Terminal Operations and Movements Management System
- Totally Obnoxious Moronic Meddling Youngster (Kids Next Door show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She lived simply so that others may live and benefit from The Safe Foundation and was always stretching her intellect, her imagination and her skills to make a difference," Ms Hutt added.
She lived simply so that others may live and benefit from The Safe Foundation and was always stretching her intellect, her imagination and her skills to make a difference," she added.
Instead, Stone's achievement is in reminding all of us that there are real heroes all around, people who will gladly risk their lives so that others may live.
He was attached to the 347th Rescue Wing, which has the motto, ``These things we do that others may live.
But it's a shame that the beer industry is driven by a new paradigm that some must die so that others may live.
Hers is the kind of love that is essential to any solution to these problems -- the willingness to suffer so that others may live, the kind of love that suffers and prays, that trusts in God, that discerns what God is calling us to do and does it fearlessly.
Please join us in a silent prayer for the families of the victims and the rescue workers who place their lives in jeopardy so that others may live.