[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] It's Lieberman who's breaking up that old gang of mine, retiring from his Connecticut seat after 24 years.
What does TOGM stand for?
TOGM stands for That Old Gang of Mine (Patrick J. Loftus book; history of South Boston, MA; published 1991)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TOGM
- The Open Group Architecture Framework
- The Old Gardens Animal Rescue Centre (UK)
- The Other Game Company (educational, recreational game publisher)
- Thousand Oaks Golf Club (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Totally Ordered Group Communication
- Transfer of a Going Concern (property transaction; various locations)
- Thelemic Order of the Golden Dawn (gaming)
- Transit Oeso-Gastro-Duodenal
- The Oddworld Graphics Gallery (video game fansite)
- Totnes Genetics Group
- The Other Grey Meat (web comic)
- Trellis-Oriented Generator Matrix
- The One Great Number (business management)
- Troll Oil Gas Province (project; Norway)
- The Organization for Gay Sport
- Thermal Observation and Gunnery Sight (thermal imaging system)
- Tonbridge Grammar School (Tonbridge, Kent, England)
- Torquay Old Grammarians Society (UK)
- Test of Grocery Shopping Skills
- Transposition of Great Vessels
Samples in periodicals archive:
``There is some sense of breaking up that old gang of mine in this movie,'' acknowledges Trek overseer Rick Berman.
Selections include: "You Make Me Feel So Young," "Darktown Strutters' Ball," "If You Love Me, Really Love Me," "Birth of the Blues," "Wedding Bells Are Breaking Up That Old Gang of Mine," "Always," "Nobody Knows What a Red-Head Mamma Can Do," "With a Song in My Heart," "Sentimental Journey," "May I Never Love Again" and "They Wrote 'Em in the Good Old Days" (Parody).