Although aged just 22 when he died, his music has lived on in such classics as Peggy Sue, Oh Boy, Rave On, Heartbeat, Raining In My Heart and the aforementioned That'll be the day.
What does TBTD stand for?
TBTD stands for That'll Be the Day (musical theatre show)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TBTD
- The Business Travel Conference (UK)
- Thunder Bay Truck Centre (Canada)
- Timebase Timer Control Register
- Toronto Bruce Trail Club (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Transmission-Based Train Control (railways)
- Transportable Blood Transshipment Center
- Tributyl Tin Chloride
- Tuberculosis Trials Consortium (US CDC)
- Tularosa Basin Telephone Company (est. 1996; Tularosa, NM)
- Tributyltin Chloride
- Three Beers 'Til Dubuque (band)
- Tibetan Book of The Dead
- Too Beautiful to Die
- Technology Based Teacher Education (Lehigh University; Bethlehem, PA)
- Tenants by the Entirety
- The Beginning of the End (song)
- The Best Thing Ever
- Tight-Binding Total-Energy
- Texas Business and Technology Educators Association
- Tampa Bay Technology Forum (Tampa, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ROCK 'N' ROLL back the years as top show That'll Be The Day returns to the Warwickshire stage.
With irreverent send ups of all the top stars and over 80 songs and 400 costumes, That'll Be The Day is a riot of colour,music and fun with a real feel- good party atmosphere.