Thanks for the warning, Odd Man In announcer Brilliant fact of the week WHEN William the Conqueror died, his knights stole his clothes and ran away.
What does TFTW stand for?
TFTW stands for Thanks for the Warning
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TFTW
- Tea for the Tillerman (Cat Stevens album)
- Thanks for the Tag (social media)
- Thanks for the Thought
- Thanks for the Tip
- Tales from the Terminal Room (publication)
- Tanzania Federation of Trade Unions
- Task Force on Terrorism and Unconventional Warfare
- Tactical Fighter Training Wing
- Teens for the World (teen project management and social entrepreneurship)
- Ten for the Win (Machinima series)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yohannes, thanks for the warning, but I really have to go now.
Richard K Missing out on jackpot Thanks for the warning about the squirrels stealing my Racing Post, Grendel (Chatroom, April 14).