We are not all sports fans, but come on cheer up - let's all be a bit more positive - thank your lucky stars for what you do have.
What does TYLS stand for?
TYLS stands for Thank Your Lucky Stars (slang phrase and UK 1960s TV show)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TYLS
- Turn Your Life Around, Inc. (est. 2004; Tucson, AZ)
- Tomato Yellow Leaf Curl
- Tomato Yellow Leaf Curl Disease
- Tomato Yellow Leaf Curl Mali Virus
- Tomato Yellow Leaf Curl Sardinia Virus
- Tomato Yellow Leaf Curl Virus
- Took You Long Enough
- T.Y. Lin International (San Fransisco, CA)
- The Young Literati International (Nigeria)
- Tibetan Youth Leadership Program
- Triangle Youth Leadership Services (Raleigh, NC)
- Thought You'd Like To Know
- Turun Yliopiston Luonnontieteiden Ylioppilaat (Finnish: The University of Turku in Science Students)
- Taha Yarn Manufacturing
- Tao Yeu Mai (Vietnamese: People Loving People; Vietnam microfinance)
- Thai Yoga Massage
- Thank You Much
- Total Yeast & Mold Count
- Total Youth Ministry
- Traditional Youth Marching Band Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The stars' signatures belonged to John Rees, a cameraman on the 1960s ITV show Thank Your Lucky Stars who used the album to settle a bill at a delicatessen.
Thank Your Lucky Stars was a pioneering pop show made by ABC Television and recorded at Thames Television studios.
Byline: Sue Carroll "YOU might be advised to thank your lucky stars that you're not going to prison today,'' Judge Geoffrey Rivlin QC told Charles and Diana Ingram after the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire trial.
THANK your lucky stars, the Beaufort Theatre, Ebbw Vale, has another strong musical line-up for its new season including Mr Lucky Star himself Dean Friedman.
Thank your lucky stars that a magnetar--a new type of star astronomers discovered earlier this year--lies 20,000 light years from Earth.
You wouldn't want a mother like this, but thank your lucky stars somebody has one.
He got many of the autographs from a TV cameraman who worked on the hit Sixties show Thank Your Lucky Stars who handed over his autograph album to pay his bill at the nearby London restaurant.