For sticky jelly fingers and chocolate-smeared cheeks, we thank you, Lord.
What does TYL stand for?
TYL stands for Thank You, Lord
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TYL
We have 5 other meanings of TYL in our Acronym Attic
- The Young Karers East Sutherland (UK)
- Training Young Kids for Early Success (Chino, CA)
- Turun Yliopiston Kansatieteen Laitoksen (Finnish: Turku University of the Science Department)
- Turun Yliopistollinen Keskussairaala (Finnish hospital)
- Tampereen Yliopiston Laulajat (Finnish: Tampere University Singers; Finland)
- Tell You Later
- Ten Years Later
- Test Your Luck
- Text You Later
- Thank You Love
- Total Years of Life
- Turun Yliopiston (Finnish)
- Twitter You Later (internet slang)
- Tacoma Youth Lacrosse Association (University Place, WA; est. 2002)
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Turn Your Life Around, Inc. (est. 2004; Tucson, AZ)
- Tomato Yellow Leaf Curl
- Tomato Yellow Leaf Curl Disease
- Tomato Yellow Leaf Curl Mali Virus
- Tomato Yellow Leaf Curl Sardinia Virus
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a thank you, Lord Mayor of Liverpool, Coun Jack Spriggs, and city council chief executive David Henshaw presented him with a painting of the town hall.
``Look up in the sky and say, Thank you, Lord, and be happy with what you get.