According to Barry Lowe, a lecturer at Thames Valley University, both Ealing campuses of University of West London were damaged in the third night's riots, many windows smashed and some classrooms looted.
What does TVU stand for?
TVU stands for Thames Valley University (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TVU
We have 2 other meanings of TVU in our Acronym Attic
- Technical and Vocational Training Organization (Iran)
- Tension Free Vaginal Tape Obturator
- Time-Varying Transition Probabilities
- Time-Variant Transfer Function
- TOW Verification Test Set
- Ti Voglio Tanto Tanto Bene (Italian: I Like You Very Very Much)
- Tualatin Valley Television (Oregon)
- Tom's Virtual Tab Window Manager
- Tamil Virtual University (Tamil Nadu, India)
- Thai Vegetarian Union
- The Velvet Underground (band)
- Tra Vinh University (Vietnam)
- Train Vehicle Unit (railways; India)
- Transportation Virtual University (US DOT)
- Telephony Voice User Interface (conference)
- Ti Voglio Un Mondo Di Bene (Italian: I like you a lot)
- Transvaginal Ultrasound
- Tanque Verde Unified School District ( Boston, MA)
- Temecula Valley Unified School District (California)
- Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church (Knoxville, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Thames Valley University student was said to be an aspiring hip-hop dancer who had appeared in a number of music videos.
Aspiring dancer and model Claudia, a student at Thames Valley University, died in hospital from heart failure hours after the op in a dingy hotel room in Philadelphia.
Right now at Thames Valley University, entire science departments must be feeling slightly embarrassed about their degrees in quackery.
He is now on the clearing list and is looking into studying on a foundation course at Thames Valley University.
Dame Christine is a registered nurse and district nurse, an honorary professor of nursing at Thames Valley University and a fellow of the Queen's Nursing Institute.
Julia Newton, programme manager for computing at Stratford-upon-Avon College, said: "Hewlett-Packard and Thames Valley University have developed the course to ensure that students will gain a unique and valuable qualification that will enhance their career opportunities.
Hewlett-Packard and Thames Valley University have developed the course to ensure that students will gain a unique and valuable qualification that will enhance their career opportunities.