The introduction of Thallium-201 in the mid-1970s made such an isotope available, and testing began.
What does 201TL stand for?
201TL stands for Thallium-201
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- 2-Pralidoxime (enzyme that reverses cholinesterase inhibition)
- Secondary To
- Larceny from Business/Till Tap (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Location (Radio Code)
- Okay (HTTP status code; successful request to server)
- Audi Model 200 Turbo Quattro 20-Valve 5-Cylinder
- Resource Created by Request (HTTP status code)
- 2010 Biodiversity Indicators Partnership (also seen as BIP or 2010BIP)
- 2010 Biodiversity Indicators Partnership (also seen as 2010 BIP or BIP)
- Request Accepted (HTTP status code; uncompleted request for processing)
- Non-Authoritative Information (HTTP status code)
- No Consent (HTTP status code)
- Reset Consent (HTTP status code)
- Partial Consent (HTTP status code; indicates partial download)
- Multi-Status Message Body (HTTP status code; indicates XML file with different response codes)
- Twentieth Amendment
- 20 Questions (game)
- Larceny from Business/Shoplifting (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- 21st Century Land Warrior (US military)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After injection of thallium-201 (20,TI) under resting conditions, redistribution SPECT imaging was twicely performed in each subject, in both the supine and prone positions, consecutively.
The Trace facility produces Copper-64, Copper- 67, Indium-111, Iodine-123 and Thallium-201 used in molecular imaging and nuclear medicine.
Cell membrane integrity can be evaluated by assessing delayed thallium-201 uptake (1,6) or the exclusion of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) contrast in delayed images (7-9) (absence of delayed hyperenhancement).
Therefore, we analyzed automatically measured QT dispersion during exercise-stress Thallium-201 scintigraphy, and we studied whether QT dispersion could be a marker for exercise-induced myocardial ischemia.
Adenoscan is indicated as an adjunct to thallium-201 myocardial perfusion scintigraphy in patients unable to exercise adequately.
infusion of ribose, an adenine nucleotide precursor, postischemia facilitates thallium-201 (201Tl) redistribution and improves identification of ischemic myocardium in patients with coronary artery disease (CAD), 17 patients underwent two exercise 201Tl stress tests, performed 1-2 wk apart.
Exercise thallium-201 stress imaging provided useful information regarding physiologic significance of the subclavian stenosis and its correlation to the presenting symptoms which could not be assessed by an angiogram.