Issued by the Thai Industrial Standards Institute (TISI) of the Ministry of Industry, the certification demonstrates that AT&T Network Technologies Thailand (now part of Lucent Technologies) fully meets internationally accepted standards for quality management.
What does TISI stand for?
TISI stands for Thai Industrial Standards Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TISI
We have 4 other meanings of TISI in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Interface Sub-Group
- Technical Interoperability Standards Group
- Trade and Industry Study Group
- Telencephalic Internal Structural Heterotopia (epilepsy)
- Third-Strand In Situ Hybridization (biomedicine)
- Topside Ionosphere Scale Height
- Training Information Systems Hub
- Training Institute in Sexual Health Education (Rutgers University; New Jersey)
- Team Industrial Services, Inc (Alvin, TX)
- Tenet Information Services, Inc. (Sandy, UT)
- There, I Said It
- TRADOC Information Systems Integration
- Technisch Instituut Sint Jozef (Belgian: St. Joseph's Technical Institute; Belgium)
- Tigrean International Solidarity for Justice and Democracy (Ethiopia)
- Türkiye Isveren Sendikalari Konfederasyonu'nun (Turkish Confederation of Employers' Unions)
- Treasure Island Sport Kite Klub (Florida)
- Target Identification System, Laser
- Tata Information Systems Limited
- Tata Internet Services, Ltd. (India)
- Telecommunications and Information Sciences Laboratory (est. 1983; University of Kansas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TAGS has been internationally recognized by IATA for the prestigious Airport Handling Standard AHS 1000 certification awarded for 1999-2000 and also for the ISO 9002 certified by the Thai Industrial Standards Institute (TISI) until 2003.