What does TEATA stand for?
TEATA stands for Thai Ecotourism and Adventure Travel Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Test of Essential Academic Skills
- The Essence of an Aspiring Sisterhood (Baruch College; New York, NY)
- Threat Expert Analysis System
- Trademark Electronic Application System (US Patent and Trademark Office)
- The Evangelical Alliance of South Africa
- Test, Evaluation & Assessment Support Group
- The ESPN Action Sports and Music Awards
- Total Esterolytic Activity of Serine Proteinases
- Transistor Electroabsorption Transceiver
- Timing Error Avoidance Timing System
- Technology Education Association of Victoria
- Tactical Exploitation Battalion
- Tactical Exploitation Brigade
- Taxable Equivalent Basis (finance)
- Technical Evaluation Board
- Technique Energie Bois (French: Wood Energy Technology; France)
- Temperature Error Band
- Tensile Energy to Break (material rating)
- Test & Evaluation Board