Kelley previously was vice president - Quality and Textron Six Sigma, was a member of Textron's executive leadership team and a corporate officer.
What does TSS stand for?
TSS stands for Textron Six Sigma (mean management)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TSS
We have 487 other meanings of TSS in our Acronym Attic
- Terminology Summer School
- Terrible Swift Sword (gaming)
- Territory Sales Supervisor
- Test Site Sweden (est. 2006)
- Test Station Synchronization
- Test Suite Specification
- Test Support Squadron (USAF)
- Test System Shell (NCC)
- Test/Topographic Support System
- Tethered Satellite System
- The Scooter Scoop (blog)
- The Screen Savers (TechTV show)
- The Seasoned Schemer (programming book)
- The Second Step (Massachusetts)
- The Secret Saturdays (Cartoon)
- The Serpent's Spine (gaming; EverQuest)
- The Server Side (online computing community)
- The Seventh Sign
- The Shooter Society (gaming community)
- The Smoking Section (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As Chief Innovation Officer, Walsh will immediately take responsibility for Engineering & Program Management, Information Technology, Integrated Supply Chain and Textron Six Sigma.
He was previously Vice President of Textron Six Sigma and Transformation as well as Vice President of Integrated Supply Chain for Textron Fastening Systems.
She also completed various international assignments, before entering the Textron Six Sigma Black Belt program, where she progressed to become Master Black Belt for Textron's Fastening Systems and Fluid and Power businesses.
Mayers, vice president of Textron Six Sigma and Transformation, will deliver remarks at WCBF's Lean Six Sigma Summit in Chicago, Illinois.
New products and global demand continue to drive organic growth, while sustained progress with enterprise management initiatives, such as the LEAN element of Textron Six Sigma, is improving operations across the enterprise," added Campbell.
NYSE:TXT) today named Peter Riley vice president supply chain and William Ellis vice president of Textron Six Sigma and Transformation, both reporting to Textron Chief Operating Officer Steven Loranger.
Highlights from 2002 include the accelerated implementation of Textron Six Sigma (TSS), a proven set of tools and methodologies deployed across the enterprise to improve processes by reducing variability, eliminating waste and developing products and services.