What does TQCA stand for?
TQCA stands for Textile Quality Control Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Tactical Qualification Course (firearms instruction)
- The Question Club (LiveJournal community)
- Theory of Quantum Computation, Communication and Cryptography
- Time, Quality and Cost (management)
- Topological Quantum Computer
- Total Quality Construction, Inc. (Washington)
- Total Quality Control
- Total Quality Culture
- Touch Quality Control
- Triple Quarter Column (print advertising)
- Ternary Quasi-Cyclic Code
- Total Quality Computers Inc.
- Total Quality Consultants International (Lebanon)
- Temperature Controlled Quartz Crystal Microbalances
- Thermoelectric Quartz Crystal Microbalances
- Total Quality Control Management
- Tetra Cyano-Quinodimethane (technically 7,7,8,8-Tetra CyanoQuiNodimethane)
- Time Quality Cost Service (Canada)
- Top-Quartile Cost Structure (Ashland Inc.; Covington, KY)
- Total Quality Certification Services International (certification body; Australia)