55, Textile Institute of Pakistan Lahore eighth with 51.
What does TIP stand for?
TIP stands for Textile Institute of Pakistan (Karachi, Pakistan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TIP
We have 523 other meanings of TIP in our Acronym Attic
- Terminal Integration Process (credit cards)
- Terminal Interface Message Processor
- Terminal Interface Processor
- Terminal Interface Program
- Terminal Internet Protocol
- Terrorist Interdiction Program
- Testability Improvement Potential
- Testing in Production (software methodology)
- Tests in Print (psychology)
- Text Input Processor
- Thana Irrigation Project (Bangladesh)
- The Industrial Physicist (magazine; American Institute of Physics)
- The Industrial/Organizational Psychologist
- The Infinity Project
- The Innovation Partnership (intellectual property consultancy firm; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- The Insurance Professionals
- The Integrity Profile
- The Iowa Program (est. 1985)
- Theater Injection Point
- Theatre in the Park (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was responding to media question at the third international conference on Technical Textile, jointly organised by Pegasus Consultancy and Textile Institute of Pakistan (TIP) alongwith 8th MEGATECH Pakistan 2010 at Karachi Expo Centre.
Recognizing this gap, Textile Institute of Pakistan (TIP) was founded in 1994 under the aegis of APTMA , to fill the much growing vacuum.