As innovators, storytellers, game designers and programmers, Lebling and Blank have inspired a generation of gamers and game designers over a broad spectrum of games and genres with their contributions to interactive fiction and text-based adventure games such as the Zork and Enchanter series.
What does TBA stand for?
TBA stands for Text-Based Adventure (computer game genre)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TBA
We have 256 other meanings of TBA in our Acronym Attic
- Teodoro Benigno Aquino Hall (University of the Philippines, Diliman practical joke)
- Terminal Base Address
- Tertiary Butyl Alcohol
- Tetra Brik Aseptic
- Tewksbury Business Association (Massachusetts)
- Texas Bandmaster's Association
- Texas Bankers Association (Austin, TX)
- Texas Beekeepers Association (Round Rock, Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Please don't jump to conclusions when I say Hotel Dusk is a text-based adventure game - you'll be gripped by it, honestly.
At the moment they are all primitive text-based adventures that hark back the early days of computer gaming, but some had intriguing multi-player elements.