com is proud to announce the availability of its newly updated Silverlight Rich Text Editor (RTF) Control.
What does TED stand for?
TED stands for Text Editor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TED
We have 158 other meanings of TED in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Directive
- Technical Education Department (various schools)
- Technology Education
- Technology Entertainment and Design (conference)
- Technology, Education, Design
- Tele Dialog (German: telecommunication dialogue)
- Tenders Electronic Daily (European Union Journal)
- Tenis Eskrim Dagcilik Kulubu (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Test & Evaluation Directorate
- Test of Economic Decisionmaking
- Textile Engineering Division (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- The Editorial Department (Tucson, AZ)
- The Electrical Distributor (magazine; National Association of Electrical Distributors, Inc.)
- The Emperor's Decree
- Thermoelectric Device
- Thisted, Denmark - Thisted (Airport Code)
- Threat Environment Defense
- Threat Environment Description
- Threshold Erythema Dose
- Thrombo-Embolic Disease
Samples in periodicals archive:
LockNote looks like a normal text editor and works in the same way, with the small difference that it can only be opened using the correct password.
Offering an integrated web browser, rich text editor, image viewer, e-mail message viewer, and contact editor, users can easily capture information from a variety of applications, including online files.
Whether you crunch code, write and edit, or just need a space to store your thoughts, nothing beats a good text editor for flexibility.
Even if you have only one database to work with, the drag and drop scripting (you simply drag one or more schema items to any text editor supporting OLE drag and drop) together with very flexible scripting options makes AdeptSQL Diff a perfect tool to reverse-engineer your database schema.
The LTire text editor offers typical functions from a word program, e.
The General Introduction by Professor Hamilton has been brought up to date and there is a Textual Introduction by the two text editors that explains which of the available published editions were used as the basis for this annotated version.
By asking around online I learned HTML and began adding my own codes through a text editor.