Litchfield, Chapel Hill Transit Jennille Logan, ACS A Xerox Company Ryan Loomis, Associated Students of the University of Montana Kate Mattice, Federal Transit Administration Todd McIntyre, SamTrans/Caltrain Seamus Murphy, SamTrans/Caltrain Jason Miller, Mountain Rides Transportation Authority Jhenifer Pabillano, TransLink Michael Parker, Jeffrey Parker & Associates Lorenzo Reffreger, AnsaldoBreda Lauren Rudman, Greater Cleveland RTA Tom Rutkowski, NJ Transit Scott Sauer, Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority Jarrett Stoltzfus, Federal Transit Administration Kim Ulibarri, Utah Transit Authority Brad Underwood, Texoma Area Paratransit System Christin Wegener, Fairfax County Department of Transportation Michael Whitten, Manchester Transit Authority/First Transit Inc.
What does TAPS stand for?
TAPS stands for Texoma Area Paratransit System (Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAPS
We have 106 other meanings of TAPS in our Acronym Attic
- Teacher Assessment on Performance Standards (education)
- Technical and Professional Services (Maryland)
- Technology Area Plans
- Technology Assessment and Planning System
- TERCOM Aircraft Positioning System
- Terminal Applications Processor System
- Terminal Approach Production System
- Terminal Area Positive Separation
- Test Access Paths
- TETRA Advanced Packet Services
- The Atlantic Paranormal Society (New Jersey)
- Theory and Practice of Software (conference)
- Thick As Pig Stuff (polite form)
- Tobacco Advertising, Promotion and Sponsorship
- Tool for Auto-Registered Phones Support (Cisco tool to manage VoIP phones)
- Totally Automated Personnel System
- Towed Acoustic Projector System
- Towed-Array Broadband Processing System (British)
- Tracking and Presentation System (provides an audit trail of budget adjustments)
- Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors
Samples in periodicals archive:
The facility also houses Texoma Area Paratransit System (TAPS), the local public transportation service which serves Cooke, Fannin, Grayson, Montague, Clay and Wise counties in Texas.