Duane Nellis, president at the University of Idaho, is the sole finalist for the Texas Tech presidency, following a meeting of the Texas Tech University System Board of Regents on Friday in Abilene.
What does TTUS stand for?
TTUS stands for Texas Tech University System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TTUS
We have 2 other meanings of TTUS in our Acronym Attic
- Tivoli Technical User Conference (software; IBM)
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (Lubbock, Texas)
- Texas Tech University Independent School District
- Talk To You Later
- Type To You Later
- Talk To You Later
- Trinidad and Tobago Urban Ministries
- Texas Tech University Press
- Transdisciplinary Tobacco Use Research Center
- Talk To You Soon
- The Tracy Ullman Show (TV Show)
- Tahoe Truckee Unified School District (California)
- Texas Tech University School of Medicine (Lubbock, TX)
- Talk to You Tomorrow
- Test Table Under Test
- Trinidad and Tobago Unified Teachers Association
- Trinidad and Tobago Unit Trust Corporation (mutual fund company)
- To Tell You the Truth
- Table Tennis Victoria (Australia)
- Tama TV (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hudson rose to the position of dean, then provost, and then moved to Texas to become president of the University of Houston-Victoria, then to the Texas Tech University System as vice chancellor.
We are pleased to welcome Alstom to Texas and applaud Alstom and all the state, county, and local officials that made this announcement possible," said Texas Tech University System Chancellor Kent Hance.
New appointees for the Texas State University System, Texas Tech University System and Stephen F.
Institute to Develop Nation's Wind and Renewable Energy Resources AUSTIN, Texas, May 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Innovate Texas Foundation joined the Texas Tech University System and The Wind Alliance to announce today the formation of the National Institute for Renewable Energy (NIRE), an independent public-private collaboration that will work to solve key scientific and technology challenges facing the wind power industry.
68 million RFS refunding and improvement bonds, series 2012 B (taxable) issued by the Board of Regents of Texas Tech University System (TTUS, or the system).
Rick Perry has appointed three members to the Texas Tech University System Board of Regents for terms to expire Jan.
Kent Hance, Texas Tech University System Chancellor and long-time friend of Whitacre, thanked AT&T for its gift and for the opportunity to honor the outstanding businessman and alumnus.