Brice (Senior Research Assistant, Texas State Library and Archives Commission), "Texas Ranger N.
What does TSL stand for?
TSL stands for Texas State Library
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TSL
We have 193 other meanings of TSL in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Services Limited (Hong Kong)
- Techniques sans Labour (French: Techniques without Labor)
- Techno Superliner
- Techsideline.com (website)
- Teen Second Life (website)
- Teinte, Saturation, Lumière (French: Hue, Saturation, Light)
- Temperature Switch, Low (piping and instrumentation)
- Test and Set Lock
- Test Script Language (WinRunner)
- Texas Shortline Railway
- Text Substitution Language (knowledge technology)
- The Sainsbury Laboratory (UK)
- The Silver Lining (game)
- The Software Link, Incorporated
- The Starting Line (band)
- The Student Life (Pomona College; Claremont, CA)
- The Svedberg Laboratory (Uppsala, Sweden)
- Theme on Sustainable Livelihoods (International Union for Conservation of Nature)
- Theoretical Splice Line
- Thermally Stimulated Luminescence
Samples in periodicals archive:
and AUSTIN, Texas, May 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Gale, part of Cengage Learning and a leading publisher of research and education resources for libraries, schools and businesses, and the Texas State Library and Archives Commission have a contract to provide access to Gale research databases to all public school libraries throughout the state.
For example, the Texas State Library and Archives Commission "needs to permanently archive some electronic records, and there is no good system for that right now," said Peggy Rudd, a director and librarian for the commission.
The law requires local government agencies to establish a records management program and file records detailing how long they will retain certain public records before destroying them, but officials at the Texas State Library and Archives Commission said the Metro has failed to do so since 1991.
The school library programme standards and guidelines drawn by the Texas State Library (1997) recommend a staff ratio of one certified Librarian for 0-700 Average Daily Attendance (ADA), two for 701-1400 ADA; three for 1401-2100 ADA, and four for 2101 ADA.
5) "Texas Would Bury Longoria in Native Soil," The Austin Statesman, January 18, 1949, Texas Good Neighbor Commission, Archives and Information Services Division, Texas State Library and Archives Commission.
One more definition is also necessary: Satellite teleconferencing is "technology used to send a one-way video broadcast from one site to many sites through the use of satellite equipment," according to the definition used by the Texas State Library.
The Texas State Library and Archives Commission, NLS, and public libraries fund the services jointly.