For example, the Texas State Library and Archives Commission "needs to permanently archive some electronic records, and there is no good system for that right now," said Peggy Rudd, a director and librarian for the commission.
What does TSL stand for?
TSL stands for Texas State Library
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TSL
We have 193 other meanings of TSL in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Services Limited (Hong Kong)
- Techniques sans Labour (French: Techniques without Labor)
- Techno Superliner
- Techsideline.com (website)
- Teen Second Life (website)
- Teinte, Saturation, Lumière (French: Hue, Saturation, Light)
- Temperature Switch, Low (piping and instrumentation)
- Test and Set Lock
- Test Script Language (WinRunner)
- Texas Shortline Railway
- Text Substitution Language (knowledge technology)
- The Sainsbury Laboratory (UK)
- The Silver Lining (game)
- The Software Link, Incorporated
- The Starting Line (band)
- The Student Life (Pomona College; Claremont, CA)
- The Svedberg Laboratory (Uppsala, Sweden)
- Theme on Sustainable Livelihoods (International Union for Conservation of Nature)
- Theoretical Splice Line
- Thermally Stimulated Luminescence
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Southwest Solutions Group[R] was awarded a contract from the Texas State Library and Archives Commission to design and install Art Storage Racks to house their collection of battle flags.
The Texas State Library and Archives Commission has issued retention schedules for records common to all types of local government, including every "local public health agency.
5) "Texas Would Bury Longoria in Native Soil," The Austin Statesman, January 18, 1949, Texas Good Neighbor Commission, Archives and Information Services Division, Texas State Library and Archives Commission.
One more definition is also necessary: Satellite teleconferencing is "technology used to send a one-way video broadcast from one site to many sites through the use of satellite equipment," according to the definition used by the Texas State Library.
The Texas State Library and Archives Commission, NLS, and public libraries fund the services jointly.
The Lamar proclamation will be on loan to the museum from the Texas State Library and Archives.
Business Editors AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 3, 2003 The Council on Competitive Government (CCG), by and for the Texas State Library and Archives commission, awarded Austin, Texas, based Neubus, Inc.