Other Space Week Texas activities, by invitation only, include educator professional development workshops held at the Brenham Heritage Museum and the Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum.
What does TSHM stand for?
TSHM stands for Texas State History Museum
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TSHM
- Tokai Seiki Heavy Industry (Honda; Japan)
- Tublay School of Home Industries (Philippines)
- transitory synovitis of the hip joint
- Technicke Sluzby Hradec Kralove (Czech: Technical Services Hradec Kralove; Kralove, Czech Republic)
- Textile Society of Hong Kong
- Texas Silver-Haired Legislature (citizen advisory group)
- The Staging House, Ltd. (marketing agency; UK)
- Timber Sale Harvesting Licence (forestry industry)
- Time Synchronization for High Latency
- Tumor-Suppressor Gene, Hela Cell Type
- Toronto School of Homeopathic Medicine (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Travailleurs Sociaux Hors Murs (French: Social Workers outside Walls; Switzerland)
- Tennessee Society for Healthcare Marketing and Public Relations
- Tennessee Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Texas Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Texas State Health Plan
- Toxic Substances Hydrology Program (USGS)
- Tualatin School House Pantry (Tualatin, OR)
- Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone Receptor
- Two-Switch Hybrid Rectifier
Samples in periodicals archive:
A transcript of the interview - conducted at the Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum in Austin - can be found here.
Texas governor Rick Perry accepted the letter during a brief ceremony at the Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum.
At the Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum, state regulators and business executives expressed pride in the Lone Star State's leadership role.
He now serves on the University of Texas Chancellor's Council Executive Committee and on the Board of Trustees for the Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation and the Texas State History Museum Foundation, and resides in Austin.
A mall - the park kind, not the shopping kind - would run on a four-block section of Congress Avenue from the north side of the Capitol to the Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum.
In Citizen's Garb: Southern Plains Native Americans, 1885-1891, on display at the Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum from September 15, 2007-January 6, 2008, explores how dress--and life--changed for the Kiowa and Comanche tribes as they gradually adjusted to the new life forced upon them by the United States government.
The Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum opened in spring 2001 and offers interactive exhibits, an MAX theater, and a multi-media theater.