Rounding out this panel will be York Duncan, President of the Texas Research Park Foundation and panel moderator Dr.
What does TRPF stand for?
TRPF stands for Texas Research Park Foundation (San Antonio, TX)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TRPF
- Thurston Regional Planning Council
- Transaction Remote Procedure Call
- Transient Receptor Potential Canonical (protein)
- Transient Receptor Potential Canonical 1
- Transient Receptor Potential Channel 6
- Transient Receptor Potential Channel 7
- Tropical Continental [Air Mass]
- Time-Resolved Phosphorescence Detection
- Three Rivers Planning and Development District (Mississippi)
- Transvaal Racing Pigeon Federation (South Africa)
- True Renal Plasma Flow
- Table-Top Role-Playing Game
- Tactical Role-Playing Game (video games)
- Text Role Playing Game
- Thames Regional Perinatal Group (UK)
- Total RPG (Role Playing Game) Magazine
- Total Recoverable Petroleum Hydrocarbons
- Travelers' Rest Preservation and Heritage Association (Lolo, MT)
- T. Rowe Price International (financial company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zvi Yaniv, Applied Nanotech & NAC 11:10AM - Break 11:20AM - Obtaining Additional Resources for NanoBioTech Commercialization and Business Formation (1) Financing Needs and Opportunities (2) Shared Resources (3) Impact of 21st Century Nanotechnology R&D Act Moderator: John Sibley Butler, IC2 Institute representative York Duncan, Texas Research Park Foundation Jim Hurd, NanoScience Exchange Dr.
Pendulum and the Texas Research Park Foundation have executed agreements to work together to establish partnership intermediary agreements between the Foundation and local, state and federal agencies to use government facilities and personnel to support research and accelerate the growth of high technology businesses in the region.