Hey is constantly upgrading his medical credentials, and is currently associated with several medical societies and organizations, among them are: Fellow of the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons, American Osteopathic Association, American Urological Association, Texas Osteopathic Medical Association, and Texas Medical Association.
What does TOMA stand for?
TOMA stands for Texas Osteopathic Medical Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TOMA
We have 13 other meanings of TOMA in our Acronym Attic
- Transactional Object Model
- Translocase of Outer Membrane
- Tricare Operations Manual (military healthcare)
- Tune-O-Matic (guitar bridge)
- Tunneling of Messages (GPRS)
- Typed Object Model
- Training, Operations, Mobilization, and Deployment
- Tomorrow/Next Day
- Technical Order Management Agency
- Texas Open Meetings Act
- Top of Mind Awareness
- Traditional Oriental Martial Arts
- Training Operations Management Activity (Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff - Training; TRADOC, US Army)
- Transmitters of Money Act (Division of Financial Institutions; Department of Financial and Professional Regulation; Illinois)
- Taxpayers of Michigan against Casinos
- Tokyo Maritime Arbitration Commission
- Transactions On Modeling and Computer Simulation
- Test of Mathematical Abilities for Gifted Students
- Test Of Memory And Learning
- Total Manpower Requirements and Resources
Samples in periodicals archive:
Williams, 58, is board certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology in anesthesiology and critical care medicine, and he is a member of the Texas Medical Association, Texas Hospital Association, Texas Osteopathic Medical Association, American College of Physician Executives, American College of Health Care Executives, and is a fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians.
TMF Health Quality Institute, the Medicare quality improvement organization for Texas, established the awards program in partnership with The Texas Hospital Association, Texas Medical Association, Texas Organization of Rural & Community Hospitals and Texas Osteopathic Medical Association.