SAN ANTONIO, Texas -- A study done for the Texas Orthopaedic Association (TOA) by Medical Present Value (MPV) reports that there is a substantial underallowance in orthopaedic claims within the State of Texas.
What does TOA stand for?
TOA stands for Texas Orthopaedic Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TOA
We have 108 other meanings of TOA in our Acronym Attic
- Task Order Agreement (contracting)
- Task Order Analysis
- Täter-Opfer-Ausgleich (German: Offender-Victim Mediation; Austria)
- Taxi Owners Association (UK)
- Teacher on Assignment
- Team Outdoor Addicts
- Teens of America
- Temple of Ages (gaming, Guild Wars)
- Terms Of Agreement
- Terra Ocean Atmosphere
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons was formed in 1933, and the Texas Orthopaedic Association began in 1936.