The senior unsecured debt ratings of PNMR's recently acquired subsidiary, Texas New Mexico Power Company (TNMP), have been upgraded to 'BBB' from 'BB'.
What does TNMP stand for?
TNMP stands for Texas New Mexico Power (Company)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TNMP
- The New Message from God
- Total Non-Methane Hydrocarbons
- Tanok Na Maydani Kongo (band)
- The Network Marketing Magazine (online magazine and community for network marketing)
- Transactional Net Margin Method
- Trustworthy Network Management Model
- That's Not My Name (band)
- Trans National Monitoring Network
- The National Museum of Computing (UK)
- Total Non-Methane Organic Carbon
- Totally Not My Problem
- Texas New Mexico Railroad
- Tactical Network Management System
- Telecommunications Network Management System (IEEE)
- The National Midnight Start (publication)
- Total Network Management System
- Transmission Network Management System (Sprint)
- Trigeminal Neuralgia and Multiple Sclerosis (disease)
- Tamil Nadu Medical Services Corporation (India)
- Tactical Network Nodal
Samples in periodicals archive:
TNP) and Texas New Mexico Power Company (TNMP) on Rating Watch Positive following the announcement of the acquisition of the group by PNM Resources (Resources).
TNP) and Texas New Mexico Power Company (TNMP) as listed at the bottom of this press release following Fitch's review of a draft order by the Public Utility Commission of Texas (PUCT) regarding TNMP's stranded cost recovery filing.
TNP) and Texas New Mexico Power Company (TNMP) as noted below.
; TNP Enterprises, which owns Texas New Mexico Power Company and was the first leveraged buyout of an integrated electric utility; and SpectraSite Holdings, Inc.