Aviall notified the Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission of the contamination.
What does TNRCC stand for?
TNRCC stands for Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of TNRCC in our Acronym Attic
- Trinity Newington Residents' Association (est. 1976; London, UK)
- Taman Nasional Rawa Aopa Watumohai (Indonesian: National Park Rawa Aopa Watumohai)
- Tableau National de Répartition des Bandes de Fréquences (French: National Table of Frequency Bands Allocation)
- Teheran Nuclear Research Center
- Texas Natural Resource Commission (now Texas Commission on Environment Quality)
- Texas Natural Resources Code
- Thai Nguyen Rock Club (online forum)
- Tokyo Noni Research Center (est. 2001; Tokyo, Japan)
- Trevor Nichols Research Complex (Michigan State University; Fennville, MI)
- Trick 'n Racy Cars (Oregon City, Oregon)
- Thompson-Nicola Regional District (British Columbia, Canada)
- Thoracic Nerve Root Dysfunction
- Transit Network Route Decision Aid
- Tamil Nadu Road Development Company (India)
- Thompson-Nicola Regional District Library System (British Columbia, Canada)
- Tamil National Remembrance Foundation (UK)
- Tanzania Natural Resource Forum
- Thymic Neuroendocrine-Releasing Factor
- Tiwa National Revolutionary Force
- Tacoma Nomads Rugby Football Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Requesting that the Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission spend environmental penalty funds to pay for fuel cell demonstration projects.
In July 1999 the clean-up of a majority of the project was completed and Hillwood received certificates from the Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission signifying that the company met the conditions of the state's Voluntary Cleanup Program, which allows property owners to remove contaminated soil under state supervision.
In August 1997, the company paid a fine of $136,450 for emissions violations following a suit by the Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission.
The Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission (TNRCC), in a unanimous ruling, said the proposed storage site was too close to a geologic fault, putting area residents at risk in the event of an earthquake.
Because of the move, the firm lost its Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission (TRNCC) environmental waivers (grand-lathering clauses) and had to meet the latest standards.
It gives the public, the Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission and our industry colleagues a clear idea of how we plan to reach the aggressive emission targets set for industrial facilities in our area.
AUSTIN, Texas -- Texas Governor Rick Perry and the Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission (TNRCC) today announced the winners of the 10th annual Texas Environmental Excellence Awards (TEEA), recognizing individuals, organizations, schools and businesses that have created successful programs to preserve and protect the Texas environment.