Austin State University, and Texas Natural History Collection at the University of Texas for access and use of all specimens of F.
What does TNHC stand for?
TNHC stands for Texas Natural History Collection (Texas Memorial Museum, Austin, TX, USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TNHC
We have 2 other meanings of TNHC in our Acronym Attic
- Television Nationale d'Haiti (French: National TV of Haiti; government-owned TV station)
- Temperate Northern Hemisphere
- The New Hampshire (University of New Hampshire student newspaper)
- The New Homemaker (blog)
- The Normal Heart
- Thich Nhat Hanh (Buddhist monk; Order of Interbeing founder)
- Top Notch Hosting (Fair Lawn, NJ)
- Tropical Northern Hemisphere Pattern (US NOAA)
- Tagiugmiullu Nunamiullu Housing Authority (Alaska)
- Tamil Nadu Housing Board (India)
- The Nevada Hydro Company
- The Norwegian Helsinki Committee (Oslo, Norway)
- True North Hockey Canada (est. 1990)
- Taiwan Nongovernmental Hospitals and Clinics Association
- The New Hacker's Dictionary
- The New Hampton Group (Mountain View, CA)
- Tucson New Homes Guide (Arizona)
- The New Health Insurance Solution
- The Natural History Museum (UK)
- Texas New Home Network (Richardson, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Representative specimens were deposited in the Natural Science Research Laboratory of The Museum, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas and the Texas Natural History Collection, University of Texas at Austin.
Voucher specimens are deposited in the Texas Natural History Collection, University of Texas, Austin (TNHC).