Cupid's dramatic rescue started when Texas fisherman Christopher Cruse called the Texas Marine Mammal Stranding Network to help the barely breathing baby dolphin he saw stranded on the sandy beach.
What does TMMSN stand for?
TMMSN stands for Texas Marine Mammal Stranding Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of TMMSN in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Manual Management System
- Tecnologie e Metodologie Multimediali per la Scuola (Italian)
- Telephone Message Management System
- The Megan Mullally Show
- Thurgood Marshall Middle School (various locations)
- Too Much Money Syndrome
- Trading and Market Making Surveillance
- Trait Meta-Mood Scale (emotional intelligence)
- Trend Micro Mobile Security
- Technical Manual Management Steering Committee
- Tauranga Moana Maori Tourism, Inc. (Tauranga, New Zealand)
- Technical Manual Management Team
- The Midnight Meat Train (movie)
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Turkey
- True Malignant Mixed Tumor
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Texas, Inc.
- Target Motion Mode Uncertainty
- Third Military Medical University (China)
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing West Virginia, Inc.
- Telecom Moveis Nac (Portuguese telecommunications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is slightly more extensive and diverse than the collection maintained by the Texas Marine Mammal Stranding Network (TMMSN) in Galveston.
12302 ------------------------------------------------ FedEx Express to Deliver Special Valentine FedEx is transporting the two-and a-half-year-old dolphin "Cupid" from the Texas Marine Mammal Stranding Network (TMMSN) in Galveston, Texas to his new home in Vallejo, Calif.
11) NOTE TO EDITORS: Multimedia Assets Available With This Story Include Logos, Photos, Text News Releases --(BUSINESS WIRE) FedEx is transporting the two-and-a-half-year-old dolphin "Cupid" from the Texas Marine Mammal Stranding Network (TMMSN) in Galveston, Texas, to his new home in Vallejo, Calif.
Graham Worthy, director of the Texas Marine Mammal Stranding Network (TMMSN).
19 /PRNewswire/ -- The Texas Marine Mammal Stranding Network (TMMSN) rescued a young dolphin from a beach near Port Aransas on the evening of Wednesday, September 16 after a report from a beachgoer.
17 /PRNewswire/ -- The Texas Marine Mammal Stranding Network (TMMSN) rescued a stranded bottlenose dolphin from a Port Aransas beach Wednesday evening, after receiving a call from a beachgoer who found the dolphin.