The following statement may be attributed to Gene Crick, Executive Director, TEXAS INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATION (TISPA): On behalf of Texas ISPs, TISPA would like to express its extreme disappointment in response to today's introduction of so-called "broadband" legislation by Chairman Tauzin (R-LA) and Congressman Dingell (D-MI).
What does TISPA stand for?
TISPA stands for Texas Internet Service Providers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TISPA
- The International School of Lae (Papua, New Guinea)
- TRIUMF (Tri-University Meson Facility) Isotope Separator On-Line (Canada)
- Tailored Information Support Plan
- Teacher in Space Project
- Telephony Internet Service Provider
- The Infrastructure Security Partnership
- Toilet Internet Service Provider (Google spoof)
- Trade and Information Systems Project (Africa)
- Traffic Information Service Provider (telematics, Road Traffic)
- Tanzania Internet Service Providers Association (nonprofit organization)
- Telecoms & Internet Converged Services & Protocols for Advanced Networks
- TIPHON (Telecommunications and Internet Protocol Harmonization over Networks) and SPAN (Services and Protocols for Advanced Networks) (ETSI)
- Training Integration Strategy Process Action Team
- The Institute of Sales Promotion Consultancies
- Tandon Information Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Turtle Island String Quartet
- The International Scope Review (social and economic models)
- Towards an Integrated Student Record (UK)
- Tehran International Studies & Research Institute
- Tactical Information Sharing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are joined by two Internet interest groups, the Texas Internet Service Providers Association and EFF-Austin.
Parker's Internet service provider, which had to deal with the flood of messages stemming from the "spam," and two active Texas Internet groups, the Texas Internet Service Providers Association (TISPA), a group of commercial Internet service providers, and EFF Austin, a local Internet civil liberties organization.