Dallas-based Texas Instruments Radio Frequency Identification Systems has launched a new line of 13.
What does TI-RFID stand for?
TI-RFID stands for Texas Instruments Radio Frequency Identification Systems
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Turn In
- Titanium Tube
- Task Identification And Analysis
- Technology Identification And Assessment
- Troop Information and Education
- Titanium-Gold (wafer ground plane)
- Tank Inductor Continuous Conduction Mode
- Time-Invariant Conjugate Correlation Matrix
- Tank Inductor Discontinuous Conduction Mode
- Technical Insertion Network
- tumor identification training for autologous immunocompetent cells
- Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing (automotive engines; Ford)
- Technical Inspection/Quality Control
- Transient Ischemia and Reperfusion
- Thimble Installation and Removal Equipment, Oak Ridge, TN
- Tactical Intelligence/Target Materials
- Technological Innovation: Generating Economic Results (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Technology Institute for Music Educators
- Technical Information 1
- Twilight Imperium 3
Samples in periodicals archive:
12 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas Instruments Radio Frequency Identification Systems (TI-RFID), together with m-commerce partners 2Scoot, FreedomPay and Marconi Commerce Systems, today demonstrated its latest retail automation initiatives at Frontline Solutions 2001 (TI booth # 542A), the national conference focused on technology advancements in manufacturing, warehousing, logistics and field service.
Texas Instruments Radio Frequency Identification Systems is a leading developer and manufacturer of field-proven (RFID) solutions used in a broad range of applications worldwide.
2 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas Instruments Radio Frequency Identification Systems (TI-RFID) today announced that Zellweger Analytics, a leading manufacturer of toxic and flammable gas and fire detection systems, is using TI Tag-it(TM) smart label inlays for intelligent tracking of Chemcassette(R) colorimetric tapes used on its Vertex(TM) gas monitoring systems in semiconductor manufacturing facilities.