AUSTIN, Texas -- AUSTIN, Texas, April 8 /PRNewswire/ -- The Texas Institute for Health Policy Research (Institute) announces the release of Disaster Preparedness and Response in Texas Hospitals: Part I, Bioterrorism.
What does TIHPR stand for?
TIHPR stands for Texas Institute for Health Policy Research
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Till I Hear From You
- Technisch Instituut Heilig Hart (Dutch: Sacred Heart Technical Institute; Hasselt, Belgium)
- Texas Institute for Hispanic Health (Fort Worth, TX)
- The Indiana Heart Hospital
- Trusted Interoperation of Healthcare Information
- Tabcorp International Hong Kong (British Virgin Islands)
- Taxation Institute of Hong Kong
- Tryptamines I Have Known and Loved (book on psychedelic drugs by Alexander and Ann Shulgin)
- Tomorrow International Holdings Limited
- Turtle Islands Heritage Protected Area (jointly managed: Malaysia and the Philippines)
- Turkmen Initiative for Human Rights
- Tasmanian Infant Health Survey (Australia)
- Tuskegee Institute High School
- Trent Institute for Health Services Research (UK)
- Technical Institute for Health Training (Saudi Arabia)
- The In-House Training Company, Ltd. (Hertfordshire, UK)
- Türkiye Insan Haklari Vakfi (Turkish: Human Rights Foundation of Turkey )
- The Incredible Hulk Versus Venom (comic)
- Technology Infrastructure and Integration
- Technology Innovation International
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nelson is an active member in many health care IT industry associations, and has served as a former vice chair of the Health Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) and past chairman of the Texas Institute for Health Policy Research.