More Than 90,000 C57BL/6 Knockout Mouse Embryonic Stem Cell Clones Ready for Access By Researchers HOUSTON, June 14 /PRNewswire/ -- The Texas Institute for Genomic Medicine announced today that the first installation of the OmniBank II library of knockout mouse embryonic stem cell clones has been completed by Lexicon Genetics Incorporated .
What does TIGM stand for?
TIGM stands for Texas Institute for Genomic Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of TIGM in our Acronym Attic
- Total Infrastructure Gaz France
- Truncated Insulin-Like Growth Factor
- THORPEX (The Observing System Research and Predictability Experiment) Interactive Grand Global Ensemble (World Meteorological Organization)
- Tilapia Mossambica Growth Hormone
- The International Group for Historic Airplane Recovery (aviation archaeological foundation)
- Travelers Insurance Group Holdings, Inc. (est. 1996; Travelers Property Casulaty Corp.)
- The International Guild of Handhooking Rugmakers (est. 1994)
- Teleservices Internet Group Inc. (Great Neck, NY)
- The International Group, Inc. (various organizations)
- Transport network equipment for Interconnecting GSTN and IP Networks
- Tianjin Institute of Geology and Mineral Resources (China)
- Transportable Integrated Geodetic Observatory
- Technology Insertion General Officer Steering Committee
- Taiwan International Graduate Program
- Thermal Insulated Glass Products (Australia)
- Tactical Ground Reporting
- The Institute for Genomic Research
- Thermally Induced Gallium Removal
- This Is Getting Ridiculous
- Treasury Investment Growth Receipt
Samples in periodicals archive:
Texas Institute for Genomic Medicine Information Technology and the Internet -- 1-800-Flights -- Design It Yourself Gift Baskets LLC -- Global Healthcare Alliance -- UniPixel Energy -- EnergyPoint Research Inc.
The NIH contract and the creation of the Texas Institute for Genomic Medicine are part of Lexicon's strategy to provide access to specific components of its genetic technology portfolio as it advances its drug discovery programs into clinical development.
Non-profit MRF research consortium dedicated to finding cause and candidate treatments for MS within five-year timeline HOUSTON -- The Texas Institute for Genomic Medicine (TIGM) has entered into an agreement with the Myelin Repair Foundation to supply up to 15 pair of genetically altered mice over the next 12 months for collaborative research in the U.
European research hub to use knockout mice in the search to find the cause and possible cure for liver diseases HOUSTON -- The Texas Institute for Genomic Medicine (TIGM) has entered into an agreement with the Centro de Investigacion Cooperativa en Biociencias (CIC bioGUNE) in Spain to supply genetically altered mice over the next three years for use in collaborative research focused on understanding liver function and finding a cure for liver diseases.
More than 200,000 C57BL/6 Knockout Mouse Embryonic Stem Cell Clones Now Available to Supply Researchers with Knockout Mice HOUSTON -- The Texas Institute for Genomic Medicine (TIGM) announced today that the second installation of its OmniBank II library of knockout mouse embryonic stem cell clones has been completed by Lexicon Genetics Incorporated (Nasdaq:LEXG).