Signature attractions include Natural Bridge Caverns with its spectacular show cave and adventure tours, Gruene Hall, the queen of Texas dance halls, the Texas Hill Country wineries and New Braunfels natural beauty and German heritage for vacations with lots to do.
What does THCW stand for?
THCW stands for Texas Hill Country Wineries (Austin, TX)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Texas Hill County Stock Dog Association (Austin, Texas)
- Total Health Care Support Readiness Requirement
- The Hunted Cow Tippers (gaming guild)
- Tower Hamlets Community Transport (London, England, UK)
- Turbo Hydramatic Cycling Test
- Talaat Harb Center Training and Consuting
- Temperature and Humidity Control Unit (US NASA)
- The Health Communication Unit (University of Toronto)
- The High Caliber Union (gaming)
- Texas High Cost Universal Service Plan
- Plasma Total Homocysteine
- Technical Head Count Year
- Doctor of Theology
- Technical Help Desk
- Technical Hole Deviation (drilling)
- Technische Hochschule Darmstadt
- Technological Hazards Division (US FEMA)
- Tegra High Definition (Nvidia)
- Temporary Housing Division (The Solution Group; various locations)
- The Dalles (Amtrak station code; Dalles, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This festival is the only winery-owned event of its kind where people can learn about Texas wines one glass at a time," says festival creator and Texas Hill Country Wineries executive director Katy Jane Bothum.
More than a million people vacation in the area every summer enjoying skiing and wakeboarding at the Texas Ski Ranch, live music venues like Whitewater Music Amphitheater and Gruene Hall, the city's historic downtown, adventure at Natural Bridge Caverns and Wildlife Ranch, the Texas Hill Country wineries and the local culture, festivals and special event attractions.