The Texas Hill Country vacations destination has many B&Bs, resorts (including Newcombe's Tennis Ranch) and hotels for your choice of accommodations.
What does THC stand for?
THC stands for Texas Hill Country
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of THC
We have 248 other meanings of THC in our Acronym Attic
- Temporary Housing Checkwriter (US FEMA)
- Tenderloin Housing Clinic (California)
- Tenet Health Care
- Tennessee Historical Commission
- Terminal Handling Charge
- Testing for Higher Credentials (movie "How High")
- Tetrahydrachloride (industrial solovent)
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (psychoactive compound in marijuana)
- Texas Hardcore (music website)
- Texas Hemp Campaign
- Texas Hippie Coalition (band)
- Texas Hippie Connection (Seabrook, TX)
- Texas Historical Commission (aka Texas SHPO)
- The Hackers Choice
- the Hammers Company, Inc.
- The Hangover Cure (Apollo Nutrition LLC)
- The Happy Chemical (THC in marijuana)
- The Harvard Crimson (college newspaper)
- The Headline Company (Guelph, ON, Canada)
- The Healing Circle (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Texas Hill Country Cookbook Scott Cohen & Marian Betancourt The Globe Pequot Press PO Box 480, Guilford, CT 06437 9780762743759, $24.
I would appreciate reading about when to begin making mock scrapes and rubs, or exactly when rattling should begin in other areas, such as the Texas Hill Country or South Texas.
Providing a prime glimpse of the rocky canyons and dry creek beds filet support typical Texas Hill Country vegetation, Eisenhower Park's 320 acres offer superb hiking, jogging, and birdwatching.
As one who grew up in the central Texas hill country, I learned at an early age to find snakes by listening to our avian friends.
In the 1990s, development in the Balcones Canyonlands was threatening the habitat of the golden-cheeked warbler and the black-capped vireo, migratory songbirds who were making music in the Texas Hill Country long before Willie Nelson or Jimmie Dale Gilmore arrived on the scene.
Each design is originated by skilled men and women in the James Avery design studio and then finely crafted and produced by skilled artisans predominantly in the Texas Hill Country.
Tom and I have worked hard to create the perfect Texas Hill Country resort, and we look forward to hosting golfers, families and friends, and the community as they experience all that Tapatio Springs has to offer.