What does THEnet stand for?
THEnet stands for Texas Higher Education Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Thematic Network in Optimising the Management of Intermodal Transport Services (rail transport)
- Thermal Emission Imaging System (Mars Odyssey Mission)
- Time History of Events and Macroscale Interactions During Substorms (NASA satellite)
- Tracking Humans for the Evaluation of their Motion in Image Sequences (International Workshop)
- Tricare Help E-Mail Service (US military)
- Technology, Humanities, Education and Narrative (journal)
- Texas Higher Education Network (est. 1986; Austin, TX; also seen as THE)
- The Heritage Education Network (Center for Historic Preservation; Murfreesboro, TN)
- The History Education Network (Canada)
- The Home Education Network (UK)
- Temple Health Empowerment Office (Philadelphia, PA)
- Texas Homeless Education Office (University of Texas at Austin)
- They Help Each Other
- Training for Health and Employment Opportunities (Canada)
- Théories Didactiques des Interactions Lecture-Écriture (French: Didactic Theories of Reading-Writing Interaction; research project; various locations)
- Texas Higher Education Opportunity Project
- The Health Economics and Outcomes Research Institute
- Thailand Earth Observation System
- Theoretical High Energy Physics