Children ineligible for CHIP, not referred to Medicaid, and not children of State employees are referred to the Texas Healthy Kids Corporation, a legislatively created non-profit entity charged with providing affordable health insurance to uninsured children.
What does THKC stand for?
THKC stands for Texas Healthy Kids Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THKC
- Thiess Hochtief Joint Venture (Australia)
- Taiwan Hoso Kyokai (broadcast station)
- Teachers for Healthy Kids (Sacramento, CA)
- The House Keepers (band)
- Türk Hava Kurumu
- Turk Hava Kuvvetleri (Turkish Air Force)
- Tokyo Helen Keller Association, Inc. (Japan)
- Thoracic-Hip-Knee-Ankle Orthosis
- Türkiye Halk Kurtulus Cephesi (Turkish: People's Liberation Front of Turkey)
- The Hong Kong Golf Club
- Thye Hua Kwan Moral Society (Singapore)
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial (US National Park Service)
- The Hodkin Kopelowitz Ostrow Firm, Public Attorney (Florida)
- Türkiye Halk Kurtuluþ Ordusu (Turkish: People's Liberation Army of Turkey)
- The Hawkswell Kilvington Partnership (law firm; UK)
- Turkiye Halk Kurtulus Partisi (Turkish: People's Liberation Party of Turkey)
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (also seen as HKPU)